Wednesday, June 22, 2011

It's the time.. & I, Love, you :)

Hello. For the top of the all, you're "the first man", Blog. Hahaha I really miss ya... (?) umm can I start to tell sumtin here? is it okay?

Ok. So... what I want to tell is this, "we" are not longer in relationship :)
its the time when im really crying. I dont want, but its fall from itself and it started to touch my cheek then going down to my lips. It had a sound HAHAHHA. Now, I'm only have a Thanks and Sorry, for EVERYTHING. Everything I've made, everything we've gone through, everything that ever happened in our relationship... it's just EVERY-THING :)

We've been together for 1 years and 12 days. 12 months and 12 days. 377 days. and 9048 hours. It's not a short time to be together, nooooo it really wasnnnnt!!! and it's proved that.. we're strong :D :D

now... I'm apologizing for the mistake(s) that I've made. I'M STOOOOPID. and I promise to you... I wud fix it all, ALLLLL OF THIIIIIISSS. I dont want to be a stupid girl for the second time, for you. Sorry for the pain, I'll pay all of it. and it's also mean, thankyou for your patience. I payed all of it with my heart :):):)





Agum.....



Thankyou for everything.. I can't stop telling this words. I never really talked to you about everything, ryt? and I'm never talked fluently & clearly like I wrote everything in here when I talked to you, ryt? hummm i'm sorry, I don't even remember since when I can't really talk to someone, even it was you. Yap, I can't...... I CAN'T, hate to say it but it's the fact. Sorry :( So, bcs of it I wrote this thing... I want you to know, what I never tell to you. what I really want you to know.




Gum.. U make me feel special. I'm special, u're special, we're... Special :)
I dont know what I want to say now.. as I've told before that I have no things to say anymore, I'm only have Thanks and Sorry:')

So... duuuuh Gum! I hope it's the best way for us. I hope we both can be a better person. It's not the end, it's the start of sumtin new. Don't be afraid, I always with you. I LOVE YOU SO MUCH, with all of my heart in it. XOXO ({}) :'}






5 June 2010



No comments:

Post a Comment